Property Owners Insurance for Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Midlands & Leicestershire

This was posted by on July 21st, 2016

Here at Trust Insurance, we are one of the UK’s largest providers of insurance to the Tree Surgery, Arboricultural, Forestry and Landscaping Industry.

However, did you know that we also have a team of specialists dedicated to all other aspects of Commercial Insurance?

One of the main areas our expertise lies is in the PROPERTY OWNERS INSURANCE.

We can offer advice and cover for the following areas:

– Commercial Property Owners – any property that you own and rent/lease to another business, for example offices, shops, factories, warehouses, hotels, restaurants, bars etc. we can provide cover for your Buildings, Contents and Loss of Rental Income.

– Residential Property Owners – whether you own a terraced or detached house, a bungalow, an individual flat or a block of flats, we can provide cover for your Buildings, Landlord Contents, Loss of Rental Income or Alternative Accommodation. We can even arrange your LOLER inspections for lifts within the property

– Mixed Property Portfolios – our markets have the capability to create a property portfolio to suit your needs. You can start off with 1 or 2 and then add new properties to it whenever you acquire them. Alternatively, if you already have a portfolio of properties consisting of commercial and residential properties, we can find a suitable policy.

– In respect of the Residential Properties, we have markets who can cover an array of tenants suiting to your needs – whether you have professional working tenants, students, DSS, council referrals or asylum seekers, we can provide cover.

– We can also provide cover for Unoccupied Properties (short term and long term), properties undergoing refurbishment or renovation, recently completed New Builds and Properties awaiting sale. These policies refer to both Commercial and Residential units.

All of the above policies include Property Owners Liability with a limit of £5,000,000 as standard, which covers injury to a third party or damage to their property. We can also offer cover for Legal Expenses (which can protect against tenancy disputes, tax issues, rent guard etc.) and Terrorism.
Generally we can turn quotes around the same day, so if you are looking to purchase a new property and need urgent cover, or your existing policy is due for renewal, please contact us and we can assist.

If you would like to discuss any of the above policies and obtain a quote, please call Steffan at Trust Insurance on 01604 496617. Alternatively send us an email and we will call you back –

No Comments » - Read More